Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Which Reminds Me

You have wrongly accused me of cooking the books. You are confused. Obviously you have mistaken me for Pammie-Puke of Michigan, a co-worker who clearly always did have some huge chip on her shoulder against me for some mysterious reason. It was Pammie-Puke, who majored in Spanish at a college of snarky-mean Michiganders, who spent considerable time in Spain, several months or a year, studying Spanish there, although she said herself that she cannot really understand what she is reading in Spanish, and even found herself a Spanish boyfriend while there. As for myself, I never claimed to set foot in Spain. I can say that I have read books by authors of Spain but I have never been there myself, noever r claimed to go there. So obviously I would not be qualified to comment on Spain myself. I am from neither Ohio nor Hawaii, nor have I ever claimed to know why you Michigander snipers hate me so much. You are just ridiculous. I despise you for that reason.