Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Which Reminds Me

One of the creepiest things that ever happened to me many years ago was the time when I was asleep and I felt something crawling on my legs and I jumped out of bed and turned on the light and threw back the sheets and there was a cockroach. Ick! I shudder to think of it. Come to think of it, I think I did mention this to someone, maybe Pam. Of course, I imagine that she would have used that too. These people have no discretion or sense of anything being confidential so I can't trust them for anything. Nothing is confidential with them. Everything is just out there on the Internet so I have to be very careful what I say or do not say. And even when I don't say anything sometimes they try to fill in the blanks with imaginary information. So obviously I can't trust them for anything.