Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Which Reminds Me

You certainly are a clever snake. You have advised your minions that my words are my seeds of power and so if they eat and devour all my words then nothing of mine can grow or develop. I will be nothing but another meaningless body with no power. So that explains why I sometimes hear my words mangled into nearly unrecognizable forms. And yet the question remains, are you a Roman Catholic or an insectoid creature? The answer to this question is not clear. You clone of Raymond, you sit there spewing F words as a mindless automaton. Only later do we learn that you were on the CIA payroll. This is an alarming confluence of factoids. Why would our own U.S. government be funding such religiously anti-Protestant activities in defiance of law-abiding peaceful U.S. citizens such as myself? The answers to these questions are not clear.