Monday, November 30, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Truly, you do give me too much credit for omniscience and manipulation of data. I really did not know that my Dad had an uncle named Sam, much less anything any relatives living in the Bay Area. I only knew of my mother's side of the family who lived in Northern California. Needless to say, Cori has been fired from any connection to me. I will not be accepting any more camping invitations from those dreary people. I can never know what garbage they are trying to attach to me behind my back unbeknownst to me so obviously it would be dangerous for me to be associated with them. At least I know that now, even if I did not know it then. Hmmm. I could say something similar about those nasty Southern Coneheads, especially that trashy cheater Irene, so rich and yet so pathetically stupid. Obviously, the trashy Boyds ought to be fired from office because they only got where they are by cheating with stupid Conehead Irene, not because they ever learned to speak proper Spanish.