Sunday, November 15, 2015

Which Reminds Me

I am not sure from whence comes this fantasy that I would want to hobnob with the wealthiest people of the world. I do not recall myself ever saying anything resembling that. I cannot say that I never watched an episode or two of the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous on television but, honestly, I doubt that I could enjoy all that luxury all that much, having to keep track of so many bills. There is really only so much that one person needs for living, maybe a house and comfortable furniture and food, a car and a little spending money for gasoline. Which is why it really grates when these Vodo witch people try to classify me as having inherited wealth as opposed  to themselves deserving all because they are working class. I never had all that much inherited wealth to speak of. Even if I had possession of my mother's mineral rights, that would not be classified as inherited wealth. That would be an investment expense that may nor may not ever pay a nickel in return. It is very much a long shot to put any faith in mineral rights. And even if someday they did find oil there, so what? The royalties might not amount to all that much, just a small trickle of money from natural gas is maybe enough to stock up on cat food, assuming that we had a cat, but we don't because I am allergic to cats, so anyway I'm just saying, mineral rights are nothing that I could or should bank my future on. So obviously I must work and collect a paycheck. But that is hard to do with so many guns aimed at my head. It makes it hard for me to concentrate. The first mistake I make, they will just throw me out the window. So the other half of my head says that I should just sit here and wait until they run out of bullets and then hopefully I will be able get on with my life without further interference from them.