Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Many of these clues point to a certain high school classmate of mine but I really can't say very much about that. She might be able to provide you with much more information than I could on the subject of Pollo, but I can't tell you what was in her head. Why don't you just ask her yourself what she was thinking? I really wouldn't know anything about that. Just because I sat behind her in the alphabetical order of things, that does not mean that she was ever forthcoming with information. She imagines herself living on a higher plane of existence than myself. I would rather not say anything that might provide them with more material with which to ridicule and humiliate me even more, and pretty much everything I say or do seems to serve that purpose well enough. I already have enough problems without you-all driving me crazy.