Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, if I had a choice between a job or Jeb, I certainly would choose a job. I don't have any use for some nasty politician who is obviously playing the field against me for some mysterious reason even though I was not even aware of his existence until more recently. I do not want to be reminded of high school. I want to get on with my life and forget about the misery of high school, and not be constantly tripped up by all those annoying cliquey people who are making some silly points for no particular reason, just because they hate me. Just because you hate me, that is not a reason for me to do something. I just want a job that does not involve electoral politics. I really don't care that much who wins. I think that each candidate should get their fair share of publicity and then we will see how people vote on election day and then go from there.