Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Yes, Mother Theresa was such an amazingly self-sacrificing and wonderful person. Who could possibly think of competing with that? She has the Nun's prize already wrapped up, incontestably, so obviously it would be useless to think of trying to get anything better the Nun way.

Of course, the only Theresa that I can remember from college was the one who was dating Michael Beals, who is now our college president. But he didn't marry Theresa, who lived down the hall from me the first year of college but later disappeared from view. I don't know what happened to her. I really don't remember very much about her or whatever she might have said about him and their relationship. I only noticed more recently that Michael Beals married someone else whose name is Faith and is now the college president.

Ok, so, whatever. I really wouldn't know very much about that. I never claimed to know everything.