Monday, November 23, 2015

Which Reminds Me

Well, poor little Rhonda, did nobody think of giving her a college scholarship, only to her two brothers? I really wouldn't know. No one ever mentioned that to me. I suppose that the Caribbean would be such a horrible place to have to grow up, but I really cannot imagine that. Ok, so you are saying that she married into the dreary Tease family. Whatever. I don't think that I am missing anything important there. I never liked them that much that I would care what they are doing over there in their private La-La land of the Southern Cone. If they were Mexicans we could understand about the salsa and chips but if they are going to behave like Southern Cone tribals then we really are not interested in more of that internal political stuff that has no application here.