Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, someone has reminded me of the existence of Nancy Kellerman, who attended our church many years ago. What I mostly remember about Nancy is one evening when she was at at altar of the church praying and then shortly afterward she came up to me and told me that she had just had a vision about her future husband and getting married, and God had told her that she would get married soon. Ok, so, was I supposed to say something in response to that? Uh, that's nice. When people have had some emotional experience, who can say what will come to pass? I never really heard whether Nancy got married. Even so, I cannot say too much about that. Wishful thinking is not such a rare mistake. I might have had my own delusional moments, who knows? It would seem mean for me to elaborate further on Nancy's future prospects when I myself don't seem to have any prospects either, certainly not boring Bill. Also, didn't Joe Contreras, while attending the same church, talk about seeing a vision about Spain, and then later he went there for a short time, but that didn't work out very well, and now he lives somewhere in Missouri, so who knows what these things mean? I dare not say too much about that.