Sunday, January 5, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, well, you know very well that the answer to that question is no, I never bought anything from Anne. I vaguely remember that she spontaneously of her own accord, without any prompting from me, was chattering about the family jewels, but I don't see where that has anything to do with me. I never had any family jewels worth mentioning. I had thought that she was talking in the context of a fight that had apparently occurred between some students of our school, which was news to me, because I had not heard any other thing about that before or since. But if you have some other interpretation, feel free to explain yourself. But of course, if you want to play the role of Nebuchadnezzar and wait for me to fill in the blanks without first being provided with any relevant or helpful information, well, you can just sit there waiting until kingdom come as far as I am concerned, because I freely admit to not knowing one other thing about that, and furthermore I really do not care that much that I should be bothered with matters that might easily kill me over nothing much, so I am just going to ignore all of these unreasonable people.