Monday, January 27, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember the seemingly nonsensical rantings that a few years ago were emanating from the Crouches and others over at TBN and also from North Dakota, for whom the book of Paul Bettex seems to have some special meaning. And it is an interesting story, I liked that book, and didn't Paul Bettex, originally from Switzerland, live in Argentina for several years before traveling through Chile, going to the U.S.A., and then finally dying a martyr's death in Chile? And what if Paul Bettex had heard of this peculiar word controversy while in South America, although he never mentions that in his autobiographical book? Isn't there a photo somewhere of him dressed sort of as an Argentinian fighter? And is it possible that he might have taken that word issue with him to China and used it there for some purpose of his own, perhaps himself not understanding fully the political implications of that? I would only be guessing if I said anything about that, so obviously I never really said anything about that, myself seemingly having no way of elucidating or shedding further light on this peculiar mystery without assistance from Almighty God Himself, myself not being in any position to comment or even care about the complicated web woven obviously not by myself, but by some noxious busybodies all way over my head.

Yes, wouldn't that be amusing to watch me flailing around and screaming about these matter so entirely out of my control? Yes, I am so ridiculous. Yes, that might be your idea of entertainment, but obviously I am not going to be interested in cooperating with that.