Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I had not thought of protesting the need of brain surgery for some of my cousins, but I did not consider myself qualified to actually do that. Cousin Daniel wants to play the Swedish game because his mother was Swedish, whereas my mother is all English so I really don't see the point of having a war about that. What is so special about Sweden? Their English is really not that great.

Similarly, the Beltramo cousins would probably want to defend their Italian father, at the expense of Dorothy their non-Italian mother, which seems not quite right to me. And who hired these Italian CIA agents who are using the cultural icon of Woody Guthrie to paint us poor white people as all white trash blue collar labor union types, while in the meantime themselves preferring to identify with the wealthy upper class Spanish and/or Latin/European? This picture does nothing to "help" me. And there are those Italians accusing me of being too boastful of my U.S. citizenship and too critical of Italians and Latins, and only later do I figure out that they are actually working for the CIA so why were they baiting me that way, trying to catch me saying something they consider wrong, and if I say anything at all they will find some way to use that against me, and if I don't correct them, they continue to harass me. How many times do I have to explain that NO, we are NOT Grapes of Wrath people? Someone upstairs is confused and refuses to review that. And who am I to argue with the Nobel laureates, all Swedish, not much English spoken there.