Friday, January 3, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember that you sent someone to accuse me of being a clone of Jane Austen. And I remember saying, in response to your questioning, that actually I had not read any of Jane Austen's books, although the name sounded familiar as being that of a famous author. Of course, since that time I have read some of her books, or at least I can say that I have seen some of the movies. Even so, you will not be successful in reconnecting me to something that I was not originally connected to. Strange that you should take such delight in making my life utterly miserable. I am way past that now. Also, I do remember that Linda Harrington, who was my sister's housemate at one time, was very fond of reading those Regency romance books of which she had a collection. She inspired me to read some of those also, but enough of that. I was cured of that.