Monday, January 13, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I vaguely remember hearing that the farmer has his block, because it is only fair that he should get something too whenever that might happen, so we sold him his block, and also we have our block that we kept, and there is a line between the two blocks, although I could not tell you the exact geographical coordinates of that line at this precise moment. And then there are other blocks all around us whose owners are unknown to us, although I do think that I was hearing way too much noise from that woman who is a couple of blocks over in Chicago, although I really could not say anything about that. I really think that these block people should be more respectful of people's personal boundaries and not harass us so unnecessarily. It just doesn't matter that much.