Saturday, April 11, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that is somewhat awkward, Nancy masquerading as a source of information. Actually not. She may sing well, but when it comes to taking care of my business, I do not think that I would need Nancy for anything. I have a dictionary. I have books. I already have, or at least had, my sources of information locked down in their places where they belong. I don't see where clueless Nancy would have anything worthwhile to add to the story of my life, so unrelated to anything relevant to this matter. Nancy ain't got nothing. Already too many cooks are bogging me down with their worthless nonsense. Long ago the idiots at TBN proved themselves utterly worthless and unwilling to contribute anything to the cause of plugging their stupid mouths shut forever. The last thing I would need would be yet another annoying meddlesome person interfering with my ability to set down the facts in their proper order.