Thursday, April 16, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I seem to be feeling somewhat irritated at having my head bitten off by that annoyingly repulsive buzzing insect. You didn't really invite me to participate in your busy beehive, so I don't see where that gives you the right to assume anything in regards to myself, that I would even want to get acquainted now, thus to invite further insults. Although it is true that Sammy threw a shoe at me, when I was only 10 years old, I am now simply free and clear of them and planning to keep it that way. I also have mixed feelings about all of this superfluous and unsolicited entertainment of no value to me, although it is true that a lifetime is a long time to kill, so I really should feel more grateful to have something to help make sense of it all, to at least some degree, because otherwise I might fall asleep on the railroad tracks and never wake up, which, actually wouldn't be so bad. Worse things could happen than that.