Friday, April 10, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I had no idea back in the old days that you were such a pretender to the Spanish throne, if ever any such thought of that ever crossed my mind, which actually not, but which now gives cause to wonder why you would be so concerned about making Democracy work, when actually you would rather just as well enjoy the perks and privileges provided by a constitutional monarchy such as, for example, that of Spain. Did you imagine that I would cower in fear at your Spanish armada or stage some useless speech when actually that was the farthest thing from my mind, when actually I see that you are preparing for a possible merger of the Spanish-English crowns, although who knows when or if that would ever happen? I have no connection whatsoever to Ann Boleyn, that I should be bothered to assume such a shaky crown as Elizabeth's, a complete fiction, although I cannot speak for the Howards. I really would not know much about this overwrought preoccupation with Tudor coincidences. I wasn't paying attention to that. I can't quite see where that is coming from.