Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, coincidentally, I noticed while doing my genealogical research that my Dad's Uncle Sam's first wife was Dorothy McCord, who had one daughter, also named Dorothy, who married that Italian, Larry Beltramo, and they had five children who are the Italian offshoot of the Barth family, not really the Barths, not really the Calkins, they have gone away to form their own little separate Italian reservation which doesn't have very much to do with us. We were never related to the McCords, so that is not our problem. I can understand that you might find some other person, McCord or Beltramo, who might be able to offer more insider insights into that than myself, about what that meant and where they hid their loot. I really wouldn't know. I only know what I read in the papers.