Thursday, April 30, 2020

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I seem to remember something a little bird or someone said in my ear about how Caroline wants to set herself up as the Queen of Ireland, and is thus expecting those of Irish extraction to report their grievances firstly to the Kennedys so that they can properly represent the poor Irish potato farmer in the way appropriate to their own political and personal conveniences and privileged entitlements. Interesting news that, although that has nothing to do with me.

For one thing, I have almost no Irish DNA, a small amount but not preponderant, mostly England and Wales, so that I would have no need of the Kennedys. I am sure that if the President of the United States has something to say to the Queen of England, where is the law requiring him to send copies of that memo to the Kennedys? And wouldn't Ireland have something to say about that? Confusing news that. Mystifying.

Besides which, among other points, in regards to that, I have an idea that you have mistaken me for Irish magazine witch Libby, a high school classmate who has made her own New York arrangements without ever bothering to consult me in that matter and is now married to Puerto Rico. Who asked the idiots of Puerto Rico to harass me? I won't need that for anything. I don't take me orders from magazine witch Libby. Needless to say.