Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I was invited to go on a hiking trip with some people from that organization that was founded by Bill Bright, what was the name of that, and it was quite a steep climb for four hours, but I was glad to have done that anyway. and there was a service held at the summit with some singing and a sermon. In contrast to David,  I never did have a photographic memory, so some of the details have faded in my mind. And I later forgot who invited me to do that. 

Incidentally, it once happened that I was sitting at a table in the library wtih some other people who were talking about their cabin on top of the volcano. Who was saying that? I forget. Maybe Sandra although I could be mistaken.

And separately from that, I remember hearing some information about the history of El Salvador, probably from Mr. Ph.D. in history Everett Wilson, who wrote various treatises on the topic of El Salvador. It is said that in anicent times there were a dozen or so families who ruled that country as a sort of oligarchy, but who they were I really could not say. I wasn't paying that much attention to these details of history during high school. I was only trying to get my homework done.