Friday, April 15, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I do not think that I am not in any strong position to be putting on a show of my high school years and the miseries thereof. So it is somewhat bewildering to hear that they want me to do such a thing. Who cares about the nasty snobs of high school? I might as well not exist if life is all about high school. Won't I just look ridiculous in comparison to the probably dazzling high school career of Janey back home in the United States, unhindered by these controversial issues of international diplomacy? And then after I put on a show they will come back behind the scenes and steal all of my friends away from me, so why bother? I don't need their money for anything anyway. Rich people might be surprised to learn how rarely we think of them. So what if they are now running the World Development Banks? That would not be my problem.