Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I much prefer to pay my own bills and be responsible for my own obligations due. However, the next time that you assign to me this ambitious project to be performed in the role of wealthy heiress, I think that it is only fair that I be provided with the corresponding fortune in terms of millions of collars required to satisfy all of these frivolous demands upon my attentions, and also the requisite position of authority to make my orders stick, because anyway without the money mostly nothing is going to happen no matter what you are saying over there, no matter what fanfare you may muster in the ozone layer, because anyway this is not a time for lowest common denominator politics. Needless to say. Obviously. Why should I waste my scarce time and energies on those little weasels