Thursday, April 7, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was nice of them to host a party for the music students at the home of the wife of the college president, the late Barbara, who was one of the music students at that time, and that was an interesting event featuring famous singer/songwriter Kelly Willard, who sang some of her songs and played the piano, and also other events also were held at their hosue, so some months later Karen, president of the Musicians' Guild, was saying something about an event that was being planned, and I said something about maybe you could ask Barbara about having it their house, and Karen thought that was a ridiculous idea, I do not know whether because I said that or else some other reason. So, I do not remember subsequent events being held at their house, I did not really care where they hold their future events, I did not care that much anyway. I was surprised later to hear some idiotic commentaries emanating from Larry and Karen, I had not realized how stupid those Chicago people really are. I have no room for those Utah riff-raff in my life. Their services will not be needed.