Thursday, April 14, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, speaking of the scripting department, I suppose that I could possibly say something about how inappropriate it was for them to leave me with that responsibility. I do think that Dolly Bang-Bang would be a completely inappropriate choice of guidance counselor for young girls at the start of their vocational careers, but fortunately I did not have to say or do anything about that. There was a car accident in which her foot was severed and later reattached at the hospital, which seemed to discourage her college ambitions, having to go to class on crutches with a cast on her leg. I heard later that she was saying some nasty things about her time at our college and about us, whoever she remembers how she remembers thigns, but she always was such a horribly unpleasant person to be around at that time. Hopefully she would get saved later, but at that time she was a horrible person.