Monday, April 11, 2022

Which Reminds Me

Yes, that was weird how during maybe tenth grade someone invited me to go hiking on the volcano, and overall I was glad that I had done that, even though there were some unpleasant aspets of that. And then later, or else earlier?, at school someone was talking about their cabin at the top of the volcano, and somehow these two different events have merged in my brain and I cannot quite remember who it was who was talking about their cabin and who it was who invited me to go on the hiking trip with the people from the CA organization. I completely forget who that was, and then the completely forgotten person who invited me to go on the hiking trip never returned to our high school after 10th grade so there was no reason for me to rehash these points. I really don't see why I should care to hear more about that. The cabin wasn't my problem. I wish you would ask me qu4stions before throwing junk around.