Friday, May 17, 2024

Which Reminds Me

Yes, you would think that she would be completely tired of harassing and abusing and teasing me on a daily basis, but no, every day she comes back for more of this annoying repartee, and the only way to end this cycle of stupidity is to ask Mom to tell her to stop bothering me. And that only works for a few hours or until tomorrow. Tomorrow she will be back again, tearing up my room and taunting me with endless Na-na-na-na-na-na and so on and so forth. 

Mommy says that if I would just ignore her, that she would eventually get bored and find something else to do, but somehow that never quite works. How many hours can I endure this unending abuse before I finally blow a fuse or something. And anyway, she knows the drill, she thinks it is very funny to watch me blowing up or exploding, so I am trying in my adult maturity now to withdraw that treat from  availability.