Monday, October 13, 2014

Which Reminds Me

During college I once sang in a girls' trio with Charlotte Rosser Hawkins and Cheryl Gansky. It was Cheryl who organized that. I really don't remember very much about those people. I remember Charlotte being there but I don't remember anything specific about her, just that she was there, maybe a couple of years behind me. I don't remember. I could say some not very nice things about her but that wouldn't be very nice of me, and also it would only be my uninformed opinion based on nothing else in particular, just that someone is wanting to pick a fight with me and wants me to fight back and thus get some scuttlebutt going. So there is no reason for me to launch into some bizarre communication with the Hawkins family to whom I am not related. I have become aware only recently that the Hawkins might be somehow related to the in-laws of my ex-Aunt Linda, who is the ex-wife of my uncle. Yes, it is a bit awkward having a divorce in the family but anyway no one on our side of the family wanted to be attached to Linda's mechanically Dutch-Hawkins machinery. Not to be mean about it or anything but we are not even slightly Dutch and/or Hawkins and we really don't care to hear more about that. I really don't care that much.