Saturday, October 4, 2014

Which Reminds Me

When I was studying journalism one of our teachers was Dr. Kelly. I really did not know them very well and remember very little, just that his wife is a Filipina whose name I do not recall. So I remember that Dr. Kelly was a rather cranky person known for having a bad temper and launching into some episodes of temper display, which probably has something to do with his Irish heritage, but which was not very helpful in career situations, or so I heard. I really don't know the details of that, only some hearsay. Nobody really wants to ask or to hear more of that. It imagine that it is another sad story but it would be sort embarrassing for the Kelly family. So I imagine that all of the Kelly family are prone to such temper tantrums, which is why I would not be interested in hearing from his shrill nasty broadcasting cousins. I really don't care that much. I don't even know those people so why are they shrieking at me?