Friday, October 10, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Joan is pathetically stupid if she has mistaken me for the waitress, but then again I remember that there never was any intelligence found in those two shrill Italian hags Joan and Kathy. As if I should care enough to ask what was said in the private sayonces of Joan and Kathy in regards to Heather or anything else for that matter. To tell the truth, I could not care less. I never felt any sense of camaraderie with these horrid Italian hags Joan and Kathy, whose behavior was very puppetlike, as if someone else was pulling the strings. As if I should care. Ha! My life will be so much better after those two shrill Italian hags Joan and Heather have been entirely flushed out of me and mine. Any article I might have written giving some other false impression was a mere fiction clearly of the third-person variety for the benefit of someone else, obviously.

As a matter of fact there was a waitress on the board of the David A. Barth corporation but what was her name? Actually, her name was Anna H. Eber and she was apparently a single unmarried woman who worked as a waitress at a Pasadena coffee shop and who possibly hailed originally from a small Ohio town not far from the Lima, Ohio, from which my great-grandfather also hailed. I am only guessing on that point because I am not an official source and my findings are incomplete.

So?