Thursday, October 16, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I might have mentioned to someone about how sometimes God talks to me. I might be doing something, anything, maybe I am in the shower washing my hair, and just thinking about things in my mind and God shows me something and the answer to my question just comes into my mind somehow. The Bible says to pray continually and I think that is what I am doing, so I don't know how I just am not worried about things. Of course, magazines and records have nothing to do with this. It is just me talking to God. I can't really explain this in so many words. Anyway, I probably should not be talking about this to some shrill pagan witch who does not understand about what it means to have a personal relationship with God. There are other spiritual things going on in this world, but the spirit of the world is at enmity with the things of God.