Thursday, October 9, 2014

Which Reminds Me

How dare you send these ghetto trash New Yorkers to scream at me and tell me to go to New York! For one thing, I don't take orders from these New York ghetto trash dogs. If you had a specific job to offer me in New York that would be one thing. But I personally had no thought of going to New York. And why should I go to New York just to be chewed up and spit out by the exalted machinery of these horrid ghetto trash New Yorkers? I could not care less about New York, actually, so you should not be sitting on the edge of your chairs expecting my arrival there. Just because I read about New York in David Wilkerson's books, that does not mean that I would ever want to go there. I feel sort of sorry for those rude and horrible New York gangster people but I am not interested in hearing from them in any kind of personal way.