Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, it is a bit awkward, these strange rich people trying to attach me to them and ruin my life by remote control. The truth is that I never had much connection at all to Heather Catto and her Czech husband, don't know anything about it. She was only at our high school during 9th grade and we never really talked. Thus, there is not one thing that I can tell you about the Houston Chronicle and the dilemmas faced by newspaper owners such as the Hobby Lobby crafting crew, however that connects. Only much later did I do some research and learned that Heather's family at one time owned newspapers such as the Houston Chronicle. Oh, I didn't know that. Since I never had the slightest connection to Heather, there is no reason for you to be imagining that I would was planning to serve as Heather's surrogate in any capacity. I can easily imagine that some office whiners like to beat up on newspaper owners as a source of their special interest problems. However that may be, at least I know that I am not lost in the Orozco's Nicaraguan flow even if you don't know that. Personally, I am not interested in tilting at Catty windmills. There are just too many loose cannons rolling around the decks to dignify that with further discussion.