Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Which Reminds Me

I remember in college when I saw that Connie Seaward had dyed her red hair to blonde, and although I didn't say anything at the time I thought that she looked terrible because her skin tone did not blend with that and seemed washed out. But I do sort of understand about social pressures that might make some people feel that being blonde could be the only ticket to getting ahead socially, even if that means wearing a mask to disguise who you really are.

And then I remember in college how it was a blonde who made brownies laced with Ex-Lax (a laxative) and gave them to the boys. I suppose that is just a small sampling of how mean and nasty they can be, another reason not to get too chummy with these crazy social climbers. What else would they do to me? There is no limit to their mischief.