Thursday, July 28, 2016

Which Reminds Me

What was the name of our first pediatrician when we were living in El Salvador? I really don't remember so why does the name of Dr. Guillen suddenly come to mind? I don't see what that has to do with high school paperwork. I am just here in high school to get good grades, not worrying about the Society pictures in the local newspaper and how that fits into the local hierarchy, which is not mentioned in my job description, and also not to discuss with you my blood pressure scores. Certainly the profession of medical doctor is a noble one, worthy of the honors and rewards due to it. Doctors do some good things, help to treat the symptoms and heal some of these diseases, although not really at the level of God who alone can heal all of these diseases. So I am just saying. So?