Saturday, July 23, 2016

Which Reminds Me

Yes, at Evangel College you probably thought that was two redheaded girls rooming together, but actually you were never in the room or you would have heard Jan Green pontificating about how she dyes her hair red and is enjoying the change and no one should dare to condemn her. And then Jan asks me if my hair is dyed and I say no, actually this is my natural color, not that I was boasting or anything, just the facts, and then Jan tries to make herself the martyr, as if I were condemning her for dyeing her hair, which was ridiculous. How can I be expected to keep track of all these bottle blondes? Why should I trouble myself about such a personal decision? Why should I feel guilty just because Jan has this mental complex about herself being an artificially constructed copy of something else? So I'm just saying... So?