Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Which Reminds Me

Yes, you people seem very attached to your widget of Lionel Atwill. He actually gets his money from his mother, not from her third husband, his stepfather George Eustis Paine (1920-1991), one of the Widener heirs, so he has no direct claim on Lynnewood Hall, although who knows how his fortune inherited from his mother was enhanced and benefited by the tangential association.

Coincidentally, Leonel was Sharon Turner's husband, although he died many years ago. But the Turners are not related to us. There is no reason for us to be targeted by the whining Turners. Not to be mean about it, but there is no fortune to be found by killing us. But if you really want the gas and oil headache, fine. Kill me. I don't care that much. It wasn't worth that much to me.

Since I am now dead, having been killed in advance by the Turners, it will be hard for me to work. I am completely dead so you can't get blood from a turnip. It just doesn't work.