Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I realize that population control is a very big subject, a many-faceted discussion full of express and implied complications, permutations, etc. etc. Although I did write a high school term paper on this topic, which was an assigned topic, not really my idea, which had to be 20 pages long so I was able somehow to fulfill that requirement, although I cannot quite remember what I said about that, there were many sources, even so, it is unfortunate that I am not able to expand upon this topic at this time, myself being unaware of although suspecting that there are other background factors that nobody has yet explained to me in appropriate terminology. Yes, wouldn't it be nice if I had the money to just do whatever research I would need to do to satisfy this curiosity without having to worry about a job to pay the rent?