Saturday, June 8, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, if only I had chosen a career in advertising, then perhaps the billionaire fat cats of New York would have some lame excuse or pretense for continuing their faky charade of pretending to be my employers and/or slave owners.

However, as matters currently stand, advertising and/or New York has not done anything helpful in terms of supplying my paycheck or personal funding of any sort. Quite the contrary, you are obstructing my basic human rights to life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Thus, the way I see it, the fat cats of New York ought to go away and stop harassing me. I don't care who you are. 

If you had a specific job contract with reasonable compensation to offer that would be something to review. But just to shoot the breeze with a bunch of annoying fat cats up in New York, I really have no interest in doing that. Go away! Shoo!