Saturday, June 29, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, the truth is that high school teachers are kind to these term paper efforts. They give us good grades even though looking back it almost seems like someone else wrote that, so much do I not recognize any thoughts processes of my own. But it has my name on it so I cannot deny my own authorship. There not being any recognizable reference point, I can only admit that yes I did see that movie, "Cheaper by the Dozen" on television, although I never had any personal thought of commenting on whether that was planned parenthood or not. Sometimes people who want to have children cannot and other persons with many children did not necessarily plan it that way when they first got married and started their family. So, yes, sometimes life is not fair and that is just the way it is, whether planned or not. It is awkward to see how some liberal Democrats are trying to interpose their unwanted and unplanned agenda upon my unsuspecting authorship. My chosen topic of any book I might write would not include anything to do with planned parenthood. Needless to say.