Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, speaking of my future income, I can only hope that you were not expecting me to go live on the sidewalks of Los Angeles in a cardboard box. The maintenance of even a minimal lifestyle here in the United States requires at least some amount of funding, even if it is mostly involves a matter of packing up and preparing to move on to the next phase. For whatever limited time remains to me on the earth, I will still need to pay for my own housing, food and clothing for an undetermined number of years plus tithes, God willing. Any surplus beyond tithing of course could be designated for various charitable causes after paying off any debts. No one was saying that we would not considerable reasonable requests for donations in the future, if the creek don't rise and so forth.