Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, in a way it was nice that while I was being confronted at Evangel College by a group of voters who failed to vote for me, although nobody asked them to do that, the thought of running for office not having ever crossed my mind, that Jan Chance was not there at the time, nor do I ever remember her ever discussing that with me afterwards, that I would have any idea what she might know about that, or at least what she thinks she knows, or who she was talking to at the time. But then again, on the other hand, the omission of any comment from Jan is not a point that inspires any great confidence in me, that I should have any reason to offer some remark upon this point or any commendation of Jan's entire lack of relevance on any point concerning myself.