Thursday, October 3, 2019

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I don't quite remember when I criticized them, except for when it was a class assignment. Nowadays, I am way beyond caring about that. Life is short and I don't have time to research my memory banks trying to remember who said what more specifically, especially as I did not keep any paper trail for myself. Why is it that they continually criticize me and that is never a problem for them, but if I dare to say anything, maybe even not what they thought, it becomes a national disaster. Ridiculous. You really ought to be more respectful of my silence, because otherwise, if you really insist on hearing words to fulfill your lowest Marphy's Law expectations, maybe I could think up some scripting to satisfy your unrelenting demands, but you probably would not like to hear that from me, and it would be more effective coming from someone that you must respect, which is obviously not me.