Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I seem to remember that you were trying to cast me as the crazy Hatchet Lady who takes an axe to the whiner still. That comes from an ancient chapter of history that I had forgotten about, all those pictures from the TIME/LIFE history book that I used to browse through during study hall in high school, interesting how those pictures from history stick in the mind. Even so, I am declining the role offered to me of crazy Hatchet Lady, which I am fully within my rights to do, because I find it to be ridiculous and might endanger my mental health and sanity thus to recede a hundred years into the past and start screaming and yelling stupidly as if I would not know where this is going. I do not feel so passionately angry in a personal way. Why should I bear the guilt of what you have done to yourself? Why waste my energies on the nonsensical plans of persons who loathe me anyway? I do not see that as my problem. It is a personal decision to each individual. You each must bear your own guilt without expecting me to help you with that in the future. You must get used to the absence of crazy Hatchet Lady. Nobody is going to make an appearance there in future.