Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Which Reminds Me

Yes, I heard you saying that George may have changed his surname to Booze, so that we might as well call him George Booze and be done with that. Coincidentally, it was Joyce Booze who interviewed me for the article in the Pentecostal Evangel so many years ago, but no word yet on whether George were actually related to Joyce. Which brings up the question of whether this is really is a joke on George, not really me, Certainly I think that those ritzy glitzy jokesters should limit their targeting more specifically to those fat cat rich party Boozers such as George, who probably can easily afford the tuition of Yale, whereas poor little me cannot afford this level of stress. Who is going to pay for the damages to my life wreaked by these stupid party poopers? I have to get a job and work. I cannot continue indefinitely this type of high school blather.