Thursday, April 17, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I was 12 years old the year our family was on furlough in the United States. One day while at the house of the Calkins grandparents our cousins Vanessa and Ralph went with Grandpa Calkins to feed the ducks. I was offered the opportunity to go along but I did not want to go with them at that time. So obviously I would not have the mysterious secret of the bread that was thrown to the ducks. This point is constantly thrown in my face, as if my life is garbage because Vanessa wants to keep her secret all to herself now that Ralph is dead. I am not a duck that I would be interested in eating this mysterious bread. I am sick and tired of Vanessa's pompous arrogant attitude and I would prefer to see Vanessa's selfish greedy head served on a platter along with all of her wicked allies, thank you very much. Now that would be a purpose-driven solution to the problem of Wicked Witch Vanessa.