Monday, April 21, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Someone was saying that Dauna Kammerer liked Tim Cederblom and why was I so selfish that I didn't help her get hooked up with Tim. Well, I wasn't planning to insult Dauna but I really don't think she was being realistic in setting her sights on Tim. After all, Dauna is a Russian KGB agent, as we have learned, whereas Tim is a Swedish Thor type of guy who only went for platinum blondes. Beyond that, I really wouldn't have recommended Tim to any girl at college. Tim always felt threatened by intelligent, college-educated women such as myself. I imagine Tim needed to marry a trashy clueless high school dropout in order to bolster his puffed up ego, obviously. Tim was such a bizarre weirdo in college. One day he walked past me as I was walking away from the dorms and he said to me something about that hickey on my neck being evidence of what Terry and I had been doing. I was shocked. For one thing I had not seen Terry for several weeks, had not been doing anything with Terry, and whatever Terry had been doing with someone it wasn't with me. Also I did not have any hickey on my neck, only a red splotch maybe from brushing my hair and my hairbrush hitting my neck or something like that. So I was horrified that Tim would say such an utterly false, utterly insulting thing to my face. And it is not like Tim would ever apologize for his own rudeness even if I should have a chance to point this out to him. Quite to the contrary, when I did do that a couple of times it only made his attitude even more hostile toward me. Yes, Tim and Terry were such angry people in college, always dishing out the insults on a regular basis even while they would not accept any for themselves. Someone really needed to knock them down a couple of notches but anyway it was really not my place to say what should be done with Tim and Terry. I am just glad they no longer have any place to attack me as I never really did anything to deserve that. Anyway, I was never interested in living in a world managed by the dull and dreary Swedish. Certainly they were not angels.