Thursday, April 24, 2014

Which Reminds Me

I am not interested in ministering to Muslims. You must have me confused with Angie Thomson who spent some time getting trained in how to minister to Muslims and said that she would not marry someone who was not called to be a missionary to Muslims. Last I heard Angie was still single. Angie's problem is not my problem. I have not the slightest interest in working with Muslims. There are relief and development programs in existence to provide for the humanitarian needs of Muslims. There are plenty of people well qualified to provide medical and technical advice to the peoples of the Middle East. I would not be qualified to work in that, not that I would even want to do that. I feel sorry for those miserable people but that is not my calling. I only have short time on this earth so I don't have time to worry about that. I have not much acquaintance with Angie who at one time dated Dave Hoskins but that was before Rhonda Hurd got him. I never really considered those people my friends and am tired of being reminded of them in this backwards way. I am really not interested in copycatting Angie's stupid life, thank you very much.