Friday, April 4, 2014

Which Reminds Me

Needless to say all of these words and themes do not fit in my mouth, nor did I in the past have access to this type of vast and extensive ancient library pre-Google. I never imagined myself Secretary of State accessible to the President. And this idea of myself captured in the horrid harem of some creepy sultan is the product of someone else's wicked imagination, obviously, not mine, and foisted upon me by some crude and vulgar Arabs who regard themselves much too highly. I would not permanently move to the Middle East on any account, Arab or Jewish. That is not my place. I will not be available to function as pawn in some worthless conflict. When will you idiots get a clue that I am under no obligation to obey some creepy rich man? Anyway, it is clearer now than ever that there is no law requiring myself to be envious of the pathetically snooty Thomson dogs who I never really liked anyway. There is no law requiring that I go overseas a single woman missionary solely to fulfill the stereotypical expectations of some idiotic cabal of financiers. I am sure that you can easily find some other hapless victim for your imaginative scripts. I think that just because you invented a script for me, that does not mean that everything will automatically work your way just because you said it. You were expecting a performance but things will not always work out to your advantage just because of your ethnic or national assignments. There is more to life than just ethnicity or patriotic sentiment.