Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Which Reminds Me

After all this time, Thomas Nelson has yet to report the full amount paid to me for the contract work I did for them last year. I did receive my tax form but about $1,200+ is not reported there. A week before tax deadline and I suppose that I could just report to the IRS the full amount paid to me by them, along with the explanation that Thomas Nelson imagines they are paying me under the table which is why there is no 1099 form for the full amount. One would think that adding and subtracting would not be so difficult for such a large corporation. And why are they so averse to my presence on their record books? Perhaps they, like so many others, think that I only get jobs through my parents, because I have no talents or abilities of my own apart from my parents. I don't seem to be able to separate from my parents on this point which only complicates my life further.